HuffPost - News & Politics
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
HuffPost is the leading source of news and commentary for the most diverse and connected generation ever.
• Stay informed with breaking news alerts and top story digests.
• Browse Pulitzer-prize winning articles and interactive content.
• Enjoy all 16 international Huffington Post editions in one app.
• Scan our library of immersive 360 videos, virtual reality and augmented reality.
• Save stories for offline reading.
Have questions or feedback? Please send to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 13.4.1
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
What the heck happened???
Seriously, did you fire most of your staff? The consumer electronics symposium is happening this week and you have NOTHING in the tech section about it. Nothing but old articles. You used to have lots of fresh new stuff on science and technology. Now there’s nothing.
Where is the science section that I read immediately after reading the major news stories??? Trying to save paper?
I updated the app yesterday. Closed all apps, restarted iPad and guess what? It worked flawlessly! Today, there's a new update. It effectively unfixed what you fixed yesterday. Back to crash city. Well done...
Horrible update to a weak app
Almost without exception, each new version of this app is worse than the last. This one is, without doubt, the worst.
After installing it, it consistently crashed every time I launched it. I had to uninstall it and its data, and reinstall to get it to work, though it still seems to crash randomly on occasion.
The new "look" is far less readable than previous with the white text on the main pages very often hard to read over the images.
Performance seems significantly slower on my iPhone 4 than previous versions, and some stories never show up after tapping on them - a plain white screen with navigation controls.
What spurred me to write this review was the fact that today's story announcing the new app behaved like this. Sadly, I was unable to read about all the great new features.
TERRIBLE UPDATE. STICK WITH PREVIOUS IF YOU CAN.
Can’t share stories on Facebook
I get much of my news from HuffPost; it is the first thing I read in the morning and I often check in on it several times a day for their latest headlines. My problem with the site is that I used to be able to share articles from Huffpost with Facebook, but that is no longer possible.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 08, 2018
- Version: 13.4.1
- Size: 153 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: The Huffington Post
- © 2017 HuffPost
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.